1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A bit about me and this site.

Discussion in 'Nyx's Corner' started by Nyx, December 30, 2016.

By Nyx on December 30, 2016 at 9:02 PM
  1. Nyx

Nyx Über Kitty Staff Member

August 20, 2013
    Ratings:
    +38 / 2 / -0
    Admin Post
    Hi there, just got around to fixing a majority of the issues with the site, I've honestly not really had much of a clue what to do with the site seeing I felt it wasn't being used.

I do know activity takes time to build I'm not dumb, but sometimes stuff can feel like no matter how much you bang your head against the wall it won't get you anywhere.
    Especially seeing that everything I seem to attempt get shot down immediately, the doctor wanted me to attempt Montelukast again and just like last time did I lose my voice within 8 hours of starting on the drug, which truly sucks, It's going up and down gets better around the time I need to take the medicine again and then all downhill from there, rinse and repeat not much I can do else than wait it out .... SO FLUFF asthma <3

With the negative stuff out of the way will I say I've been digging into Ben Tristems Unity game development course, and I got myself a lifetime membership to all his courses, and plopped them into my calendar so I try to do a bit each day, I might upload some of my small projects here on the site in case anyone are interested.
    Show Spoiler

upload_2016-12-30_21-57-12.
    upload_2016-12-30_21-59-48.

I might also throw a few updates regarding the courses.

also setup the Activity calendar called "Todoist" which I currently given a 1 year license in the humble gamedev bundle
    https://www.humblebundle.com/game-developer-software-bundle
    Hopefully that can help me stop slacking a tiny bit.

I'll leave you all with a picture of me and my cousin taken at Christmas <3
    ChuJen.PNG

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: December 31, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Nyx's Corner' started by Nyx, December 30, 2016.