1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A game called guildwars, and a wild Nyx on the loose

Discussion in 'Nyx's Corner' started by Nyx, March 22, 2016.

By Nyx on March 22, 2016 at 10:20 PM
  1. Nyx

Nyx Über Kitty Staff Member

August 20, 2013
    Ratings:
    +38 / 2 / -0
    Admin Post
    [​IMG]

Hi there, I've been asked a bit recently if I quit gw2, and the answer is a clear no.
    I've been incredibly busy recently with the damn thing called IRL.

It's kinda been a mix between the moving to a new apartment, and being sick and stuff
    (I ranted a bit about that in my other article) but I've essentially been hit really hard this winter, my immune defense didn't take very kindly to the shift in weather unfortunately.

Now with that out of the way, and my pc setup in the new apartment what is my plans for continuing on with guildwars ?

Here is a couple of Facts to clear some stuff up.

• I'm not quitting Gw2, I've decided a while ago that gw2 will be my MMO for quite a bit into the future, it's currently at a place I'm happy with, by no way perfect but still.
    • Atm will my focus be on getting my PvP wings (they are amazing <3)
    • GUILD STUFF!, lets get the events kicked off the ground and it shall be GLORIOUS
    ..... Streaming?
    Yes you heard right I will start to stream sometime in the near future once I've gotten the guild events structured, and everything in gw2 is at it's place.

However most likely will I not stream Gw2, I'll keep that as my personal game I will enjoy on my own time with the guildies, but it does mean I will start structuring my time as to when I'll be online on gw2 and other stuff, or rather I'll most likely be on gw2 when I'm not doing other stuff and I'll of course work it out so it won't interfere with guild events <3

Now back to gw2, I do plan to use the group called "Claws And Paws" on this site for the upcoming events, and the first I have in mind is a JP, to shake people together, I apologize to you PvPers I'll get to you later, also I would like all members to post in the group what type of playstyle they prefer in a small forum post I'll create for the occasion so back to that later.

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Nyx's Corner' started by Nyx, March 22, 2016.