1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The art of consuming Sushi to you nearly pass out and Baby WINSTON!

Discussion in 'Nyx's Corner' started by Nyx, March 21, 2016.

By Nyx on March 21, 2016 at 7:57 PM
  1. Nyx

Nyx Über Kitty Staff Member

August 20, 2013
    Ratings:
    +38 / 2 / -0
    Admin Post
    Hi there, I had a completely wonderfull evening consuming way more sushi than was healthy for me, it's pretty interesting how different running sushi places have very different Sushi.

Anyhow while talking did the subject of the new overwatch Animated series come up while discussing movies.

[​IMG]

And we kinda ended up discussing what we thought of the new Overwatch animated series would end out being like quality wise.
    And again personally have I always found blizzard animations top quality, but it will be interesting to see how they will fare with something that's a bit longer than what they usually do, but I don't doubt blizzard will throw some adorable stories out there with alot of personality

If you've joined our OverWatch group (Here)
    would you have noticed @Gummy Puppy added a nice little video trailer of the new Overwatch Animated series, and I myself have put the release date of the overwatch game in the calendar people interested can sign up to join for a small launch event <3

EDIT!: the first small short film is now out, and it's super adorable I'll have a link to the 8minute long short film centered around Winston in the Overwatch group.

Don't Miss out <3

Last edited: March 21, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Nyx's Corner' started by Nyx, March 21, 2016.