1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Harddisk Fried

Discussion in 'Nyx's Corner' started by Nyx, January 5, 2016.

By Nyx on January 5, 2016 at 7:12 PM
  1. Nyx

Nyx Über Kitty Staff Member

August 20, 2013
    Ratings:
    +38 / 2 / -0
    Admin Post
    Hi there, as you might have noticed have everything between march 2015 and today dissapeared, I'm incredibly sorry about that, I think you can remember I mentioned a friend of mine offered to host Nyxsnest.com on his server, 2-3 days ago did his harddisk fry, and I was certain he took backups which was my own mistake, apparently he didn't so there is no way to retrieve what is lost, the website have been restored from an old backup i had lying around, and should be mostly functional already, I might spend the next couple of days on tweaking it here and there though.

thanks for your patience with me, pretty much everything is going against me atm to a degree I can't even start to explain, but I'm doing my best and I'm incredibly grateful for all the support.

I should probably mention that another really good friend of mine helped me out this time, and the website is now located on a much stronger server so expect better load times and more stability <3

[​IMG]

Comments

Discussion in 'Nyx's Corner' started by Nyx, January 5, 2016.